23.1.14

Dakle, kamen!

(Transkript dela dokumentraca u kome par žena iz Nambije komentariše bračne odnose)


Woman 1: 
- I like a handsome man, but hate a man with no manners who'd fight you all day long. And go to other women, and would only come home when he been turned down. That's no much of a husband.

Woman 2:
- What manners are you talking about?

Woman 1: 
- A husband who doesn't know how to treat a lady, would only disgrace his wife by his behavior.
A good husband, would only pull you gently onto him and hold you body and suspend like that of a horse. I would pretend not to notice, then he will pull me to him gently. Now, that's a man with manners. But if he is not gentle he would just pull you down and do his job like and animal and go. That's a man with no delicate manners.

Woman 3:
- He wouldn't know how to kiss either, it would be as good as nothing. If he tried to kiss me, I'd turn away. If he tried again, I'd just turn the other way. Any woman who let such a man in the error is a stupid and loose woman.

Woman 3:
- But woman want to take your man away from you. They're the ones who get late in the bush.

Woman 2:
- I would be the hell out of my husband if he did that. I would do two things: First I would beat him, then pack my bed and go.

Woman 1:
- You would leave him?

Woman 2: 
- Yes I would!

Woman 1: 
- You're dreaming.

Woman 2: 
- What should I do if he killed a goat and he wouldn't bring the meat home? He would give you the hooves, and guts and give the good meat to his new girlfriend.

Woman 1:
- If he does that, when he returns home, I will be waiting for him with stones.

Woman 2:
- Stones are not be enough hard about to break.

No comments: